Monday, December 14, 2009

Your Slipping Away

Its already starting to feel like your slipping away. With each passing day it gets closer and I cant deny it any longer. It feels as though im being dragged towards it kicking and screaming. Maybe not knowing would have been better, ignorance is bliss right? It could have been quick and painless instead of agonizingly drawn out. But I would have hated you for that. It would have been time stolen from me. It would have been pain stolen from me. And it would have been you stolen from me. Regardless of how much something hurts I believe its better to let something go then to have it taken away. And at a time in my life when so many things have been taken from me I refuse to let you be one of them. So I'm saying goodbye instead

3 comments:

  1. its hard when you actually feel that you are losing someone...sometimes you know it before its gonna happen...

    amazing post...letting go of someone rather than be forced to leave...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I have a question about you comment on http://pleasefindthis.blogspot.com/2009/12/copenhagen-situation.html. You said:

    Idk how many people here are religious or not but the Bible says "God" wont allow the Earth to be ruined by man. So I have faith he'll "step in" if things get to out of hand
    December 15, 2009 9:48 AM

    I'm just curious about where in the Bible God says that? I'd like to see for myself you know :) Thanks!
    Answer to ivveg@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete