Thursday, September 15, 2011

By The Way You Love

I know your name
                             By the way you love me
I know your eyes
                             By the way they burn
I know your skin
                             By the way it feels
I know your lips
                             By the way they taste
But all this is for nothing because i do not know your heart.

I wish i knew your heart
                                             But I only know it bleeds
I wish i knew your soul
                                             But I only see it pains
I wish i knew your dreams
                                             But i only see their not of me
And I wish i knew your faith
                                             But I only know its not in me
Still none of that matters because I know your name
                                                                               By the way you love

No comments:

Post a Comment