Monday, February 13, 2012

Patience

One day at a time,
One step at a time,
One thought at a time.
It feels as though im a young child or an infirmed elderly. I wish to run but, i can only crawl. I wish to know but, I am left contemplating. I wish to rise but, I must kneel. Each day fighting against my nature. And each day I see my life course being adjusted meticulously by the actions I take. I have goals now, I have a focus now, but they can not be reached quickly or easily. Instead they require me to crawl, so I can fight against the current. They require me to contemplate, so I can act wisely. They require me to kneel, so I can receive guidance. So that one day I can achieve these goals and serve my focus. And I will do it...
One day at a time,
One step at a time,
One thought at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment