Friday, February 26, 2010

Tragedy Of A Dream

You only come to me in my dreams. Each time more beautiful then the last. I dream of holding you tightly and sleeping in your arms again. For a moment all is right and my world restored to balance. But then I'm ripped away. Consciousness tears me from your arms, oh how I long to stay even just a moment longer. The tragic agony of reality sets in and topples my world around me. But I labor through my day knowing that soon my eyes will close once again and we will be together... and maybe this time it will be forever

I love you

3 comments:

  1. I hope that someday reality will be soooo much better than these dreams to you, that you wouldn't like to fall asleep. I wish you this.



    beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very well written...

    Often, I wish the same that the reel of dreams meets reality

    ReplyDelete